for syllabus (MSc DREM) click here
- Disaster Risk Engineering and Management
Disaster Risk Engineering and Management is the engineering course which is provided in the level of Master of Science in order to grant the knowledge in depth about various types of disasters and methods or process to keep world safe from it.
The main scope of this program is to produce highly competent professionals and make disaster resilient society in the field of engineering and management. Graduates from this course will be familiar with the prevention, mitigation, execution, rescue, rehabilitaion, planning, construction technology, research methodology and other aspects of disaster risk engineering and management.
The main importance of this course is after achieving degree graduates will be able to work in any project in field of disaster. This could be achieved by the provision of diversified Elective courses in this field. Students, after the completion of this course can join in any study and research project in the area of disaster risk engineering and management.
The eligibility for admission in Construction Engineering and Management is based on the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering.
- 4 years bachelor’s degree in any science stream or 2 years bachelor with 2 years masters in science stream
- The candidate shall appear and pass the admission test.
- Fee Structure:
- Five lakhs only but due to this pandemic, the scholarship of 40% is in limited seats only in Disaster stream only for this year.